Trade Recap episodes are a new format (in addition to regular episodes), with the purpose of analyzing each aspect of a guests’ trade: idea, execution, management.
Nishant Porbanderwalla—a senior trader at proprietary firm Kershner Trading Group—is no stranger to the show. In his third appearance on Chat With Traders, Nishant recaps how he booked an outsized six-figure profit trading meme-stock NASDAQ: DWAC (Digital World Acquisition Corp).
The date was 22nd October 2021, the day DWAC traded from $50 up to a high of $175, on news of a merger that would launch Donald Trump’s planned social media platform Truth.
- Premarket (early), short feeler position.
- Premarket (near open), long into large buy imbalance.
- Post-open, long into regulatory halt.
- Regulatory halt lifted, short gap up.
- Post-capitulation, short scalping.
Links & Resources