This is the Cookies Policy for Digitalmarketing7747 accessible from https://digitalmarketing7747.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
• Improve the functionality of our website and your user experience.
• Analyze how visitors use our website and monitor website performance.
• Deliver relevant advertising to you based on your interests.
Types of cookies we use
• Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use its features.
• Analytical/Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about your browsing habits in order to deliver relevant advertisements to you. They remember that you have visited our website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Changes to this Cookies Policy